How to Take a Decent Photo for Your Fake Passport?
How to take a decent photo for your fake passport?
For years we have been striving hard to perfect minute printing techniques, micro patterns and other important aspects of forgeries. All of this goes to vain if you do not provide a photo that fits the standards of a government issued documents.
Taking a photo for an ID can be tricky, we get that. That’s why we’ve compiled this short guide to make your life easier. Follow each step carefully and your order will not be rejected.
Here are the things you will need to get started:
1) A digital camera with a flash and a high megapixel (a good camera) count. Scanned photos will not be accepted. You can even use an iPhone or Samsung high-resolution camera phones for it.
2) A well-lit room (do not stand near the ceiling bulbs).
3) The background of the photo does not matter. You can use any background in your photo and we will crop your body structure out of your image and then we will implant it onto our templates.
4) No jewelry. Neat hair (this is important).
5) Wear clothes that contrast your skin tone (dark colors for fair skin, lighter colors for dark skin).
6) Smiling is ok for many countries, but some countries act disallows you to use a laughing gesture in photos. So you can smile but do not laugh and ask us to implant that worthless photo on our documents.
Passport photo requirements.
When you take pictures, make sure there are no shadows. This is best accomplished by following our instructions above. Follow him for help on where to stand in relation to the rest of the room.
You can even visit stores such as Walmart, 7-11, Target or others to get a good photo. These stores provide a service where you can pose for a friendly photo and display the requirements for an image ID. You can even choose the desired background from blue to white or any other color of your choice.
Photos that we can not take:
We do not take selfies as photos for your fake IDs. This type of photograph is not intended to be used for identification, and therefore your ID will look fake at first glance.
Do not cover your face with hair.
When photographing prohibited the use of glasses or sunglasses.
Failure to follow these instructions will reduce the chances of getting a high-quality fake ID. We do our best to reproduce every element in your passport, ID or driver’s license, but if your photo does not meet the standard, we can do little about it.
Read some more resources on how to take the right photo for your documents.